SmallRig Basic Kit for Sony Alpha 7 IV/Alpha 7S III 3668 is designed to facilitate low-angle shots and protect the camera while offering a wide range of accessory mounts. It includes a cage, an HDMI cable clamp, and a top handle. The top handle feels comfortable and enables easy carrying and at the low-angle shot. 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, cold shoes and NATO rails support monitor mount 2294, microphones, LED lights, monitor mount 2903, NATO accessories. The HDMI cable clamp, mounted onto the left side of the cage via one 1/4"-20 screw and two locating pins, prevents deflection and fixes cables with a thumbscrew to protect interfaces and ensure stability signal transmission. In addition, holes on both sides of the cage allow attaching hand straps. The cage comes with a built-in magnetic flat-head screwdriver & hex spanner for easy disassembly and assembly.
Cage installation notes：
- After fixing the 1/4"-20 screw at the bottom of the cage, remove the anti-deflection pin from the staging hole in the battery compartment position and fix it to the corresponding position.
- To use the side lock adapter of the cage, please remove the split ring on the left side of the camera first.
- HDMI Cable Clampinterferes with the synchroterminal interface when used on the Alpha 7R V camera.
1. Portable handheld kit for an easy low-angle shot
2. Two-point locking, stable, and no deflection
3. Spindle spanner at the battery door fits camera curve and enhances grip experience
4. Multiple mounting points: 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, cold shoes and NATO rails support handles, microphones, LED lights, monitors, etc.
5. HDMI cable clamp protects interfaces and ensures stable signal transmission
Sony Alpha7 IV
Sony Alpha7S III
1 x Cage
2 x Locking Side Plate
1 x HDMI Cable Clamp 3000
1 x ARRI Locating Handle 2165
Product Dimensions: 170 x 176.5 x 135mm
Package Dimensions: 165 x 155 x 85mm
Net Weight: 361g±5g
Package Weight: 474g±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, Silicone