This 4 x 5.65" Neutral Density 0.6 Filter from SmallRig reduces exposures by 2 f-stops, making it possible to reduce shutter speed for added blur, or reduce aperture to reduce depth of field for help isolate the image subject. This filter is compatible with any 4 x 5.65" matte box or filter holder that has a filter slot for 4mm-thick filters.. The filter is coated on both sides with multi-layer nano film of uniform linearity of extinction spectrum and excellent performance. These coatings are mildewproofed and water-resistant, toughened to prevent stain, and easy to clean and care for, making for a part of everyone's gear bag. The filter has high-accuracy color reproduction at moderate color temperature, which is ideal for video or film shooting.
1. Compatible with 4x5.65 matte box system.
2. Double-sided multi-layer nano-coating, with uniform linearity of extinction spectrum.
3. Made of excellent SCHOTT B270 optical glass from Germany, without damaging image quality.
4. Waterproof and oil-resistant coating.
5. High-accuracy color reproduction at moderate color temperature.
Compatible with 4”x5.65” Matte Box System
1 x 4x5.65 Filter
1 x Storage Box
Product Dimensions: 143.45 x 101.55 x 4mm
Package Dimensions: 190 x 170 x 21mm
Net Weight: 147g±5g
Package Weight: 316g±5g
Material: B270 Optical Glass