SmallRig Cage & Cable Clamp for FUJIFILM GFX100S/GFX50S II 3715 is designed to protect camera, provide various accessory mounting points, and ensure stable signal transmission. Securing camera via one 1/4"-20 screw at the bottom and the right shoulder strap hole to prevent deflection. The cage maintains access to buttons, card slots, ports, battery door, and tilt-type screen. It features 1/4"-20 holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, NATO rail to mount Top Handle 2165, Side Handle 2093, HSS2426, 2187, as well as Monitor Mount 2903 and 2904; comes with a cold shoe on the top to attach microphone, LED light, flash trigger, etc. The Arca-Swiss quick release plate fits tripod 3257 for quick switch between tripod and handheld shooting; 1/4"-20 threaded hole at the bottom allows for mounting DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro Quick Release Plate (Upper) with two 1/4” screws. An accessible spanner is included for screw assembly or disassembly. In addition, the cage comes with an HDMI & Type-C cable clamp, fixed by a knob screw, to prevent signal disconnection.
- One-piece full cage protects the camera.
- Two-point locking prevents twist: camera secured via one 1/4"-20 screw on the bottom and the right shoulder strap hole.
- Arca-Swiss quick release plate for quick switch between tripod and handheld shot.
- Multiple mounting points: 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, cold shoe, NATO rail, etc.
- HDMI & Type-C cable clamp ensures stable signal transmission.
- Built-In magnetic spanner for quick assembly or disassembly.
Note: To use the side lock, please remove the split ring on the right side of the camera first.
GFX100S / GFX50S II
1 x Cage
1 x Cable Clamp
Product Dimensions: 184x115x71mm
Package Dimensions: 181x131x76mm
Net Weight: 213g±5g
Package Weight: 312.5±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, Silicone