SmallRig Motorized Slider MS-10 3542 is a professional motorized slider designed for time-lapse photography and video shooting. Made of high-quality carbon fiber and aircraft-grade aluminum, it features 39 inches slider length and its horizontal load-bearing capacity can reach 18kg. The slider also features a wide-angle follow focus lever adjustment for easy tracking and panorama to enhance your shooting experience. The quick-release motor rack can be adjusted to suit your needs. On the top of the motor, there is a mounting plate with multiple 1/4"-20 Threaded Holes for attaching a power bank clamp, power adapter plate, or graphic transfer devices to support power supply and remote shooting needs. The slider comes with a dual adjustable holder and a gradient, making it easy to adjust the balance in various terrains. The motorized slider is remotely controlled by APP, which enables both time-lapse shooting and video shooting, hence more efficient and easier shooting.
- High-quality carbon fiber, aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Adjustable wide-angle follow focus bar, easy switch between different shooting modes.
- Quick release rack for switching between manual and automatic mode.
- Compatible with power bank clamp, power adapter plate, or graphic transfer devices.
- Dual adjustable holder and a built-in gradient.
- App-controlled for time-lapse and video shooting.
- Motorized Slider x 1
- Shutter Cable x 3
- Mounting Plate x 1
- Carry Bag x 1
- User Manual x 1
- Product Dimensions: 1110 x 265 x 55mm
- Package Dimensions: 1130 x 300 x 80mm
- Net Weight: 2.8kg
- Package Weight: 4.7kg
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, Carbon Fiber
- Input Voltage: DC5V ⎓2A，DC7.5V ⎓2A
- Maximum Current: 1.2A