SmallRig Advanced Kit for Sony Alpha 7 IV/Alpha 7S III 3669B is designed to reduce armload and increase stability during handheld shooting while offering a wide range of accessory mounts. It includes a cage, an HDMI cable clamp, a top handle, and a side handle. The top handle feels comfortable and enables easy carrying and a low-angle shot. The side grip features a silicone insert for better grip and more stable two-handed shooting. 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, cold shoes and NATO rails support monitor mount 2294, microphones, LED lights, monitor mount 2903, NATO accessories. The HDMI cable clamp, mounted onto the left side of the cage via one 1/4"-20 screw and two locating pins, prevents deflection and fixes cables with a thumbscrew to protect interfaces and ensure stability signal transmission. In addition, holes on both sides of the cage allow attaching hand straps. The cage comes with a built-in magnetic flat-head screwdriver & hex spanner that facilitate disassembly and assembly.
Note: To use the side lock of the cage, please remove the split ring on the left side of the camera first.
- Professional handheld kit for two-handed and low-angle shooting at will
- Two-point locking, stable, and no deflection
- Spindle spanner at the battery door fits camera curve and enhances grip experience
- Multiple mounting points: 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, cold shoes and NATO rails support handles, microphones, LED lights, monitors, etc.
- Ergonomically designed top handle and side handle increase comfort and stability
- HDMI cable clamp protects interfaces and ensures stable signal transmission
- Alpha 7R V
- Alpha 7 IV
- Alpha 7S III
- 1 x Cage
- 2 x Locking Side Plate
- 1 x HDMI Cable Clamp 3000
- 1 x ARRI Locating Handle 2165
- 1 x Side Handle 2425
Product Dimensions: 211.5 x 176.5 x 135mm
Package Dimensions: 165 x 155 x 85mm
Net Weight: 581g±5g
Package Weight: 699g±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, Silicone