SmallRig Cage for Sony A7C 3081
SmallRig Cage for Sony A7C 3081 is a form-fitting full cage specifically designed for Sony A7C. It is lightweight and compact. To maximize the mounting options, the cage can be seamlessly integrated to the camera and features multiple 1/4”-16, 3/8”-20, ARRI threaded holes and cold shoe, which enable filmmakers to set the whole rig up within the compact body of the cage. With built-in Arca-Swiss quick release system, the cage allows fast switch between tripod shooting, handheld shooting and gimbal shooting. The cage secures the camera via a 1/4”-20 screw on the bottom and a m2.5 screw on the right side to further prevent twisting. Additionally, the lightweight and ergonomic design is able to boost the grip experience to the greatest extend.
1. Dedicated full cage for Sony A7C.
2. Ergonomic silicone side handles for comfort grip.
3. New patented side locking system to prevent twists.
4. Built-in Arca-type plate on the bottom to directly connect DJI RS 2/RSC 2 gimbals.
5. Built-in 1/4''-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, and cold shoe mount.
1 x Cage
1 x Screwdriver
Product Dimensions: 140 x 91 x 65.5mm
Package Dimensions: 165 x 155 x 85mm
Net Weight: 192.5g±5g
Package Weight: 288.6g±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Silica Gel