SmallRig Magic Arm with Quick Release Ball Head 3515B is a quick release mount, which features 1/4"-20 threaded screw slots on both ends, and reserves for 2 optional dowel pins, which can be removed and installed as needed to effectively prevent the devices from deflection. Comes with silicone pads on the top to prevent scratches. Its quick release ball head is compatible with devices with 1/4"-20 threads, such as cameras, monitors, cages, mounting plates etc.; and the quick release plate can be buckled vertically and stable into the baseplate, causing no deflection. The magic arm is easy to lock and unlock. The ball head, together with a clamp, enables universal adjustment of the magic arm. It is removable and replaceable. It’s compatible with accessories of 2132, 2133, 2134, 2114, 2108, BUM2383, 2211, you can choose to get the above accessories according to your needs. This magic arm, which holds up to 5kg, locks devices securely during shooting.
- In order to prevent accidental contact from causing unlocking, the structure of HawkLock Quick Release is designed to prevent accidental contact, and the wrench also has a certain free movement in the locked state. The situation mentioned above is not a quality problem without affecting normal use.
- The dowel pins are only compatible with Atomos Ninja V, Ninja V +, Atomos Shinobi 7; The dowel pins need to be removed when using other brands of monitors.
- Optional dowel pins effectively prevents devices deflection
- Quickly locked and unlocked through a click without jamming
- 360° freely adjustable ball head
- Can replace the ball heads with different interfaces
- 1 x Magic Arm with Quick Release Ball Head
- 2 x Allen Wrench
Product Dimensions: 27.6 x 58.8 x 142.4 mm
Package Dimensions: 156 x 83 x 43 mm
Net Weight: 186g±5g
Package Weight: 222g±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel