SmallRig Half Cage for BMPCC 6K Pro 3665 provides accessory mounting points to facilitate shooting. It secures the camera via one 1/4" screw on the top and two on the bottom to prevent twists. On its top there are 1/4''-20 threaded holes for Monitor Mount BSE2294, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes for ARRI Locating Handle 2165, and cold shoes for microphones, LED lights, SSD Mount 3272, etc. Its left side comes with NATO rail that supports Rotating NATO Handle 3260 and NATO Handle 2270, and 1/4''-20 threaded holes that support HDMI & USB-C Cable Clamp 3271 to ensure stability data transmission; its right side fits the original camera handle. The front of the cage features one 1/4''-20 hole at the top and one 1/4''-20 hole at the bottom for attaching Rod Clamp 3276. The baseplate includes 1/4''-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes for Quick Release Plate 1280 and 2146 as well as an extended quick release plate of DJI RS 2, and an Allen Wrench for easy access. Embedded silicone cushions can prevent scratches. Besides, there are holes to install a shoulder strap or wrist strap. The cage fits seamlessly into the camera and maintains access to buttons, card slots, and holes.
- 1. Dedicated half cage for BMPCC 6K Pro, simple and lightweight.
- 2. Multiple mounting points: 1/4''-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, cold shoe, NATO rail.
- 3. Fits seamlessly into the camera and maintains access to buttons, card slots, and holes.
- 4. Three-point locking ensures stability and prevents twists.
Blackmagic Design BMPCC 6K Pro
- 1 x Cage
- 3 x 1/4''-20 Screw
- 1 x Allen Wrench
- Product Dimensions: 149.5 x 98.5 x 140.5mm
- Package Dimensions: 168 x 159 x 87mm
- Net Weight: 227g±5g
- Package Weight: 334g±5g
- Material: Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, Silica Gel