SmallRig L Bracket for FUJIFILM X-H2S 3928
SmallRig L Bracket for FUJIFILM X-H2S 3928 is designed for a quick switch between horizontal and vertical shooting while improving grip experience. Securing the camera via a 1/4＂-20 screw and an anti-twist locating pin at the bottom, the L bracket comes with protective cushions that prevent scratches and a hinge arm at the battery door that fits the camera well and improves the grip experience of the little finger. Its Arca-Swiss baseplate and side plate each have a center mark. In the baseplate, there are 1/4 "-20 threaded holes for Manfrotto Quick Release Plate 1280, Side Handle 2093, etc., an Arca-Swiss mounting point on the bottom for Arca-Swiss tripod and DJI RS 2 / RSC 2; and a built-in strap hole for Hand Strap 3848 and 2456. On the top of the side plate, there are two 1/4 "-20 threaded holes which are available to use with Cold Shoe BUC2736 for attaching microphones, light, and more devices. The stretchable side plate gives access to the HDMI cable and can be adjusted back and forth for a 180° opening of the LCD screen. Its gap design means you can rotate the screen about 90°. In addition, an accessible flat-head screwdriver and a hex spanner are included for quick assembly and disassembly.
- Arca-Swiss baseplate and side plate are tripods compatible to allow a vertical or horizontal shot.
- A hinge arm is included at the battery door, which fits the camera and improves the grip experience.
- Bottom Arca-Swiss quick release plate supports Arca-Swiss tripod and DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 stabilizer.
- Stretchable side plate allows to slightly adjust front and rear position, leaving room for cable access.
- Built-in magnetic wrench for easier disassembly and assembly.
L Bracket × 1
- Product Dimensions: 145 × 68 × 90 mm
- Package Dimensions: 160 × 150 × 68 mm
- Net Weight: 135g±5g
- Package Weight: 225g±5g
- Material: Aluminum Alloy