SmallRig L-Bracket for FUJIFILM X-T5 4137 is designed to facilitate the switch between horizontal and vertical modes and to improve grip experience. It locks the camera via one 1/4"-20 screw and one locating pin at the bottom, with rubber pads preventing scratches, and gives full access to buttons, card slots, battery door, and flip screen. Apart from a built-in blackwood grip for an enhanced grip experience, the plate also has various accessory mounts. At its bottom there is an Arca-Swiss quick-release plate for Arca-Swiss tripods and DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro gimbals, 1/4"-20 threaded holes, and 3/8"-16 threaded holes that support Manfrotto-type plate 1280 or Side Handle 2093 for a handheld vertical shot. For further security, a strap slot and a QD port are available for attaching Hand Strap 3848 & 2456 or quick-release QD shoulder buckle. Besides, the side plate features 1/4"-20 threaded holes to mount Cold Shoe Mount BUC2736 for the microphone, etc., and can be stretched to allow cables through. Other highlights include a magnetic slotted screwdriver for easy assembly and disassembly and a complimentary shutter button which helps improve
- Arca-Swiss quick release plate on the bottom and the side for quick switch between horizontal and vertical modes.
- Ergonomic blackwood grip for an enhanced grip experience.
- Bottom Arca-Swiss mount for Arca-Swiss tripods and DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro gimbals.
- Varied accessory mounts for use in multiple scenes: 1/4"-20 threaded holes, 3/8"-16 threaded holes, QD port, etc.
- A stretchable side plate allows cables through in vertical mode.
- A included shutter button for a better touch.
1 x L-Bracket
1 x Allen Wrench
Product Dimensions: 140.3 x 58.2 x 84.2mm
Package Dimensions: 184 x 101 x 57mm
Product Weight:120g ±5g
Package Weight: 181.2g±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Blackwood