SmallRig L-Bracket for Nikon Z 8 3942 is designed to facilitate a switch between horizontal and vertical modes and to improve grip experience. It locks the camera via one 1/4 "-20 screw at the bottom and one locating pin, with rub pads preventing scratches, and has a hinge arm at the battery door that fits the camera curve to enhance grip. There are multiple accessory mounts: an Arca Swiss quick-release plate for Arca-type tripods or DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro gimbals, 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 threaded holes at the bottom that support Side Handle 2093 & 3847, Quick Release Plate 1280, and strap holes for Hand Strap 3848 & 2456. The L-Bracket also features a QD mount to attach the QD strap buckle, 1/4"-20 threaded holes, suitable for Cold Shoe Mount BUC2736 for the microphone, as well as a 23mm stretchable side plate that allows cables through in vertical shooting. Besides, a magnetic wrench is included for easy disassembly and assembly.
- Arca-Swiss quick-release bottom plate and side plate for quick switch between horizontal and vertical modes on a tripod.
- Hinged arm at the battery door fits the camera curve and enhances the grip experience.
- Arca-Swiss quick-release plate supports Arca-type tripods or DJI RS 2 / RSC 2 / RS 3 / RS 3 Pro gimbals.
- Multiple mounting points: 1/4"-20 threaded hole, 3/8"-16 threaded hole, QD mount, for brilliant expandability.
- A stretchable side plate allows cables through in vertical shooting.