SmallRig Multifunctional Quick Release Plate (Manfrotto-Type) 3912 is a multifunctional quick release plate designed to solve the problem of unstable placement of the camera on desktop and ground, and the problem of difficult installation on fluid head, base and other accessories. It comes with four foldable standing legs that allow placing camera with a lens length of less than 20cm in most terrains, and avoid scratching the bottom of camera and lens. The quick release plate also features a threaded slot for mounting screws to lock camera and cage at the same time, thus preventing twisting. Both camera connector and feet have anti-slip pads that secure camera to the plate and prevent extended feet from slipping. The bottom of this quick release plate supports Manfrotto-type accessories, such as base, fluid head, etc.
- Lensesno longer than20cm are recommended.
- If necessary, please adjust thescrewsto adjust the center of gravity of camera relative to the quick release plate.
- Universal Manfrotto-type quick release plate.
- Comes with foldable quadruped support, can place the camera in most terrains.
- The feet and camera connector have anti-slip cushions.
- Allows locking cameras via multiple screws to prevent twisting.
- Compatible with such Manfrotto-type base, fluid head, and other accessories.
Plate Type(Manfrotto): 501PL, 504PL
1x Multifunctional Quick Release Plate
Product Dimensions: 118.0 x 54.5 x 21.3mm
Package Dimensions: 157 x 85 x 44.0mm
Product Weight: 177g±5g
Package Weight: 222g±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel, Silicone